cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does a 90 day plan mean?

evad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

Can someone please explain what it means to be on a 90 day plan? For example the $60 5GB plan is said to be $60/30 days and is a 90 day plan. Does it mean you pay for 90 days a time, or does it mean you are guaranteed this plan for 90 days at a time?

9 REPLIES 9

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you sign up, you will enjoy the great network. 🙂

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Please keep in mind that your plan allotments (ie. data, not including add-ons) are for the duration of the period. In your case, 90 days. So if you use up your data in the first 30 days, you will have no data for the rest of the 60 days period until your next cycle.

EDIT> Oops, looks like @closng already gave a good example.

pakmode

It's a bit confusing at first @evad but like all of us here who have joined PM, you will get used to it and enjoy PM. 

@evad, they basically show you what you would be getting for a MONTH if you signed up for a 90 day plan.  I will attach a photo and you will see it is Province Wide calling Global texting and 15GB for 90 days  So because most people pay per month PM divides by three to get an approximate monthly cost and data amount so people can make a comparison.

90 Day.PNG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

closng

@evad wrote:

How do I confirm 100% that it is 5GB per 30 days? Someone below replied that I would have 5GB over the 90 days?

Hi @evad

I stand corrected, I misunderstood your original post. I checked the plan you referenced and it is indeed 5GB/month or 15GB per 90 days. 

I have edited my above post to reflect this.

evad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I confirm 100% that it is 5GB per 30 days? Someone below replied that I would have 5GB over the 90 days? .   nevermind @closng updated their answer.

closng

Hi @evad,

A 90 day plan simply means you pay once every 90 days for your plan. Within the 90 days period, you are allowed to use your allocated data anyway you want.

What this means is, for example, taking the plan you mentioned, you will have 15GB through the 90 days period and you can choose to either:

1) Use 3GB during the first month and 9GB during the second month and 3GB during the third month, or,

2) Choose to use 11GB in the first month and 2GB during the second month and 2GB during the third month

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@evad It means you will pay upfront for 90 days plan. You will have that plan for 90 days including the data (example, 15GB for all 90 days and you can use it however you like over 90 days). 

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @evad!

$60/30 day is given as a reference to get a close approximation of the monthly cost.

You will actually pay for 90-days of service.  I.e. $180 for 15GB of data and unlimited talk/text to last over 90 days.

The plan renews every 90 days.  And you can keep renewing this plan as long as you wish to keep it.  PM will have to give you a notice if they increase the price in future.  But PM has been very good at grandfathering the plans. 

Need Help? Let's chat.