cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Western Canada Network Outage, August 19, 2024

For discussion about network issues in Western Canada that started on August 19, 2024, please continue the conversation in this thread.

246 REPLIES 246

Kittycat3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is recent. I have rebooted my phone. I can re everything calls but cannot dial ot. It says call ended as soon as I dial out

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

but can you receive calls? data work?

try reboot the phone and try reset all networks and try your sim card in another phone

and you have that problem everywhere? or just some particular places like your home?

if you cannot make it work after trying above, you need to ask PM.  You can open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

or message them using this link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Boby_Desuza 

More details would be helpful.  With more details, community members (customers like yourself)can offer more troubleshooting advice.

Did talk work before and suddenly stopped working?  Does text and data work?  Is your account status active versus suspended?  

Might be an outage in your area.

Check this link:

https://www.telus.com/en/qc/outages

P.S. I will move this thread to the Support section to gain more visibility and help. 

@Kittycat3 , this a recent issue or persistent?  Are you getting decent signal strength during the call?  Does it happen everywhere or just certain locations?  Have you tried rebooting your phone?

Kittycat3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Boby_Desuza are you getting any error message? Is texting and data still working? Try logging into your account to see if it is still active as maybe a payment did not go through. Do you have another cell phone that you can pop your SIM card in to see if it is working?

Need Help? Let's chat.