cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web pages not working

jayeward
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Why none of the links from the overview page are working? First of all, using Firefox, I can't even login. It keeps showing the login page (no errors) when I enter the credentials. Using Chrome, I can login, come to the Overview page, but from there on, none of the links work. I get the error message: 

Sorry, we didn’t find what you were looking for.

Looks like the page you are looking for is unavailable or undergoing maintenance. (Error Code : 404)

I must say that I have always found that the Public mobile website is very dis-functional. It is very slow, links don't work, doesn't support modern browsers, etc. unusually poor for today's standards.

It would be a great service if you can improve the experience.

Thanks,

- SJ

5 REPLIES 5

@jayeward 

Great that it finally worked for you but we are all customers like you on this public forum.

I agree that PM should try to fix this issue but again I have the same problem when I login the Canada Pension website.

Stuck for hours on the phone to talk to government staff and they told me to clear the cache…🤦‍♂️ should have done that first before calling.

jayeward

Clearing cache in an incognito window resolved the issue. Hope you can fix this problem at your end. Thanks.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jayeward 

I agree, the website has a cache issue so clear the cache on your browser and go incognito on a laptop or desktop.

jayeward

Thanks for the quick response. I tried it in a new Incognito window of Chrome. Like before, after entering the credentials, this is what I get:

jayeward_0-1680207829624.png

I have to click on Go to My Account Page to even got to the overview page. Once there, none of the links in the page works.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I just tried using Firefox and Chrome and was able to log in with no problem (and go through the site - my account).

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Need Help? Let's chat.