cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over Payment

TinaMit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been over charged a number of times now and this is getting so annoying.

I want to have my over payment returned AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING REPEATEDLY.  I have not changed my plan and yet I get charged over and over again for something I did not request.  WHAT THE HELL!   I AM STEAMING MAD BECAUSE I CAN'T GET A REAL PERSON TO TALK WITH ME!  

I got charged $33.60 on the  25th of Feb

I got charged $28.00 on the 25th of Feb

I got charged $33.60 on the 27th of Feb 

MY plan is for $30/month plus tax so $33.60 so why I am being charged so often.   

I want a person to talk to so we can sort this thing out.

8 REPLIES 8

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Maybe somebody is using your credit card without you knowing it?

Whatever you do, calm down, contact agent and DO NOT ask your bank for chargeback or you will have a lot of issues with PM...

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hopefully you can contact a CS agent to have this resolved. 

IMG_5352.jpeg

@TinaMit did you just activated for a month or two?  if you did, do you recall getting any error and you need to reactivate a second time or a third time?  it could be that some ghost accounts were created 

No worry, open ticket with PM support and they can trace from the credit card number 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@TinaMit 

You have 2 options,

1 - Contact a CS_Agent through SIMon Chatbot by submitting a ticket (bottom of page) or private message on the envelope icon above and ask for a refund but it may take up to 30 days to process.

2 - The overcharge will remain in your account as credit so it will pay for future bills.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@TinaMit 

Can you log into your self-serve account, go to the payments tab, and display the last 60 days and screenshot them for us to see?

Because we are just other customers like you, make sure there's no personal information on the screenshots.

Here's how you reach the customer support agents:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

TinaMit

I was also charged 3 times (same as above) in March!  I can't see what is being added.

TinaMit

I did that already and I was actually charged on 2 different days!  I have no add ons

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@TinaMit 

first thing is to check your bank acct to see if all 3 were actually taken from your acct.

Need Help? Let's chat.