cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was Payment Completed Before Resuming With Chosen Phone Number

bmiliar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, everyone, 

Kindly know that I must choose the last four digits of my phone. Can you send me a link where I can get the preferred last four digits of my phone number. Now, I’m wondering if Public Mobile really completed the payment before I resume with my chosen phone number.

Thanks, 

3 REPLIES 3

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just keep scrolling to find a suitable number. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @bmiliar many carriers discourage people from choosing particular number

for activation, did you use the app?? if you just pay using the web and not use the app, the activation is not done. Please download the app and you will get to number choosing. You can try to get the number you want.  Or get a temporary number first and ask support to help changing the number after by opening ticket with them after you complete the activation 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @bmiliar 

Sadly there is no real option to choose the last 4 digits. You pretty much get what you get. You can however, change your number 4 times per month and there is a list they give you of up to 5 numbers to choose from. If you already have a number you prefer with another provider, you can port that number over. If you don't, I'd suggest trying to download some voip apps like TextNow or Fongo to play with their systems to find a number you like.  That however, according to TextNow and Fongo rules, may require 3 months of free service first before porting over. Sadly those are the only options.

Need Help? Let's chat.