cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for response

Camgson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Your support request (#0748-3533)
Can someone respond please. My account was deactivated and I couldn't change to the 38 4gb plan. Been waiting for a response far to long. Good thing I didn't port my number as I would have been without service for a week.
39 REPLIES 39

Camgson
The entire process getting the plan activated and port has been since promotion November 18 but the number port was only 2 days to complete.

Camgson
My alternative contact number to work lime. Before it was my home line..

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
So you just changed your alternate number last night? Then they called the next day?

Camgson
I meant thank you Shazia_K

sorry auto correct

Camgson
Thank you So much for helping getting this resolved Sharia. I received a call on my alternative number I updated last night from public mobile support very shorty after your post. They explained the port and account had many errors but fixed everything and made sure I had talk text data. My number is back and call quality is far better than freedom mobile that use to roam while I am at work over 30 floors up......data is also great LTE vs 3g and 4g.

Thank you Rockaway, Wa,srlawren for the assistance it's much appreciated.

Again thank you all.

srlawren

@Camgson can you please let us know if @Shazia_K has managed to resolve this for you?  I sincerely hope so!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Rockdaddy22
Thank you so much Shaz

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Camgson

I'm truly sorry to hear about this ordeal, 

I took the time to look through your account and the issue was a bit more complicated of what I thought of but don't worry! I took all the necessary steps in order to get you going shortly. 

I had to send this issue to our tech team, who usually fix this within minutes to hours, please try rebooting your phone periodically within 45 minutes and I am pretty sure everything will be good to go. I also restarted your 90 days plan to start as of today. 

Please keep us posted, ref #: 7346851

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
@Shazia_K could you please take a look at this today.

Wa
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Hi @shazia can you please see this issue

Camgson

PLEASE HELP ... Still no Text, Calls, Data . My Wind number was ported out and they confirmed it's waiting for PM to Port in. I am missing important calls. My number that was to be ported in that I have had for over 14 years is deactivated sitting out in nowwhere land.....

Rockdaddy22
Bump this thread at 9am, we'll try and get it fixed then.

I would never recommend anyone call Telus about these issues.

Camgson
I called telus. I have all other services with them but they said sorry nothing they can do to help. I have to contact wind which I did and after work with Pm to resolve. They did say this shouldn't take more than 2 hours and laughed when I said it was yesterday. He then said if I cancelled with Wind first it would be longer to get my number back and I said no I used PM website to complete the port request with every field filled out. I have exhausted all avenues unless someone sees this and corrects. I have been messaging with PM for weeks getting the plan activated and now may have to wait until when? So frustrating.

Wa

I suggest to call Telus for the port issue because couple of days ago I called freedom they told me that they got a request from Telus for the port out. So as mods are not available right now and even though in day time they have work load to make their lives easy and to know the current status of the port. we should call Telus .  Thanks for the discussion 

Rockdaddy22
I still don't recommend it. That person got lucky. Should we all call Telus when we have a problem?

Camgson
I called wind freedom mobile. They confirmed the port out was successful last night 20 minutes after the request. They said PM should be completing the port in and that I have to contact them. My wind account doesn't show a phone number or Plan associated either and the line when I call from landline says 6Uc1 the number you have reached is not in service. I called Koodo no help. Not sure telus will be any better. I thought the backlog was almost caught up and provided all details in the new form to port. I am not sure what is so difficult. My phone shows connected to public mobile for signal and flashes LTE but no calls, texts or data......really need someone to fix this. I am missing important calls.

Rockdaddy22
Why call Telus? I don't see why they'd help.

Wa
Call Telus and ask them if they can help you. They are very nice you should call them

Camgson
No I haven't received a text of successful port.

Wa

Did you get a text of successful Port ?

Camgson
Now both numbers deactivated no calls data or text. Port showed successful PM & Wind number show out of service. Now what? Go buy a new plan for Christmas?

Camgson
Yes just waiting for number port.

Rockdaddy22
That's awesome news

Camgson
They reviewed the request and made it right. Paid for my plan just waiting for the number port now. Thank you for reviewing my requests and account details to honour the original request.

Camgson
I logged on from the November 18th and they can see that if they looked into my account history that I was receiving an error due to account deactivation. I saw other posts with the same issue so waited until the 21st to contact them. Other existing customers were having issues with the new plan staying so I thought they would honour plan changes for those who attempted without successful update. I wasn't about to renew the data only plan and have issues changing it after. I was being patient.
From the overview page I selected change plan which brings you to the plans and add on page where you make your selections.
Red error message at first was ."Sorry! We are having trouble with this page. Please try again later." So I tried again later and selected 90 day + unlimited Canada wide calling + unlined testing + 12 Good data. The result was red error message "parsererror" so I tries changing the talk to provincial and again red "parsererror"

"parsererror" would wipe out all choices selected so you couldn't proceed to top up the account.

They can see I attempted to change my plan during the promotion and know about the error message "parsererror" so they should honour the promotional pricing plan. I should have sent a message or posted sooner however threads already existed about plans not sticking so why add more noise if they know and are working the solution.

Still waiting for Pm to do the right thing. Putting it back on me saying I didn't make a financial transaction isn't fair considering I couldn't update the plan.

Rockdaddy22
What did you mean trying to change since November 21st?

Camgson
This is how you treat customers? So basically screw off we don't feel like you were trying to activate the plan even though you have access to see that I was trying to update my plan...........this is unacceptable.

Good morning Cameron,

Thank you for your prompt response. I will be happy to assist you today.

Let me find a satisfactory solution for you, I will do my best to help you.

Cameron, I hope I was able to assist you with your request and I wish you a nice weekend!

Respectfully, your Public Mobile Team.

For all other inquiries, we invite you to also visit our community, a place to share ideas, find answers to your questions and earn rewards.

logo for signature

My response
I am telling you that if you look and see my login history it didn't allow me to pick the promotional plan and kept defaulting to the previous plan and that is why I originally asked for help. others were having the same issue. my intention was to activate the promotional plan and I would have topped up my funds if the changes would have kept prior to topping up but they didn't. i let my account go to deactivated status in October waiting for the right time to change my plan. being a fairly new user navigation in the self support pages seemed straight forward except when the account was deactivated. again what I originally was trying to pick 90 day 12 GB Canada wide talk unlimited text wasn't taking before the top up option. I had error messages in Red on the page....... can you make this right?
parsererror

From public mobile below
Thank you for your prompt response. I will be happy to assist you today.

Bladimir, it is Bladimir Cameron. You never made a payment in your account. If you would have made a payment, I would have seen your intention to activate the promotional rate plan and exceptionally I would have gladly activated the plan. However, there is no financial transaction or any payment made in your account since his activation.

Respectfully, your Public Mobile Team.

For all other inquiries, we invite you to also visit our community, a place to share ideas, find answers to your questions and earn rewards.

Camgson
Still no solution provided by anyone at public mobile still waiting.

Camgson
I sent you a pm. Bladimar was arrempted to help by telling me I now have a 10 day talk plan he added without my approval.....I told that I am in pm with you as he said I can't get the promotional plan that I have been trying to change to since November 21St. Please respond to my Pm. 3 hours of my time already consumed by this issue today.
Need Help? Let's chat.