cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to 4gb for 120$ has been over a week and no response help

cknox88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I ordered my sim card before November 20th and activated my sin and pm before the end of the promotionb but it seems pm signed me on for only 2gb. I read that they were honoring the promo for those who ordered a sim before the 20th. I PM a moderator and it has been a week with no response, I am concerned as I do not want to miss the promo. Is there any status as to what is going on.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@cknox88 PM just announced current wait is 12 days they are currently working on the Nov 19th issues.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-on-support/m-p/114874#M7554

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I mod should be able to change it for you. You'll have to send a private message to one. Thank you for being so patient.

cknox88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I do not think the wrong plan was chosen as I am positive I initally chose the 12gb 3 month plan, also I read that other users selected this as well but for some reason they are on the 6gb plan. I also tried to change it many times even before i made this thread, but that 12gb plan at that price is not available. I have messaged two different moderators and no one has replied.

ps sorry for the confusion I am too used to my bills being in a monthly format. I am currently on the 6gb 3 month  plan when I initally wanted the 12gb 3 month plan at the Nov 20 promo price. I ordered my sim and enrolled in the 12gb for 120$ before Nov 20th. 

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I'm assuming the wrong plan was chosen by accident, should be an easy fix.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

The only thing I can tell you is that at this time a week is pretty standard if not longer to hear back from them.  So you are saying when you picked your plan at the beginning you picked 12 gb and they gave you 2?  What did they charge you?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. As long as U have the Order # of the Sim, date was B4 Nov 20th, and private message a PM Mod on that, PM will honour the Promo

Need Help? Let's chat.