cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for PUK

Phil27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How long are people waiting for a service rep.to get back to them with a PUK? I'm already waiting 5 and a half hours.

10 REPLIES 10

@Phil27   maybe Alex saw your post and grab your ticket from the long stack of tickets  🙂

happy that it is now resolved.

Phil27

Problem has been solved, thanks to service agent Alexander. Thank you all who replied also.

@Phil27 wrote:

How do I message them?

At ths point in time, I wouldn't send a private message.  Private messages automatically receive a slower response time.  Tickets are pritotized based on the type of issue, and sending a private message to submit a new ticket sends it to the lowest priority as ticketing system was bypassed.  Reponse time to tickets can vary greatly.  

@Phil27  right here 

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Phil27

How do I message them?

Phil27

Yes I opened a ticket at 08:45 this morning

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I was 13 minutes just earlier today from submitting the ticket to getting a reply back saying done for adding the 1gb points data freebie using the pin method and for someone else's account but using this community account.

Phil27

The message reads 'SIM card is PUK locked - No service.

I accidentally locked it by entering the wrong number 3 times when trying to to set up security on my phone

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Phil27   usually PM support will reply within 2 to 4 hours.  You can try to message them for update

however, you sure it is a sim card PUK you need?  PM support can provide you sim card puk and not other PUK.  

What was the exact error message/  If it is a carrier unlock code PUK, then PM support likely cannot help

So, what was the exact error?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you open a ticket or send private message to agent?

Ticket response is usually 10-120min as per my experience.

Need Help? Let's chat.