cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waited Long Enough

mebwp2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
signed signed up on Nov 16 (12 days ago).
When I try to port my number in .
I get the following message.

We are experiencing difficulties in processing this request. Please contact Public Mobile for additional assistance.

I can put in any fake number and the next screen opens up to continue.
But when I key in my number from Rogers I get the error message.

Contacted Rogers . They say they are not stopping anything.

Sent  messgae to Mods on Nov 16. Yes I know they are Busy

Still paying for Rogers 
Enough is enough.
Can somebody from PM please fix this .
4 REPLIES 4

You are already in the queue if you followed this procedure: Contact moderators. The backlog is such that it may be several more days before you have a response. Suggest you create a way to cope with that delay. Robot Frustrated

While you are waiting some people have found this procedure helpful:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/How-I-fixed-porting-my-mobile-number-and-p....

Also, try your old SIM. If it works just keep using it until the PM SIM is functional. Do not close your old account; that will happen automatically. Or if you have another phone, use your old SIM in it and carry on with two phones

Let us know if you lose service altogether.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Belci10

Sorry, did not know that, my bad. will not happen again. Still learning.

mebwp2

Thanks

But read not to contact multiple mods.

So fed up already.

Hate paying more for Rogers.

Buth there is something to be said about being able to pick up a phone and speak to someone as oppossed to just waiting and waiting and being helpless to do anything.

Belci10

When I activated my SIM, I also had issues, but, I private messaged Jeremy_M and he fixed it for me in a timely manner. He was great. Try him is my suggestion if you have not already.

good luck

Need Help? Let's chat.