cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST. This may be due to a system error, please go back t

Akilan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

have PAID for Public Mobile, $43for t  and 39.00 for a month of service, and yet, when I try to activate, I get this error, with no options as to how to troubleshoot.

5 REPLIES 5

The Public Mobile app is available in the app store or play store depending on which type of phone you are using. 

@Akilan 

If you have an iPhone go to the App Store and if you have an Android go to Play Store. Just reach the Public Mobile app.

Akilan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How  i download pm app

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Akilan 

You need to download the PM app on both devices and activate each SIM/eSIM separately on each device. You need use a different email for each account because 1 account/1 email.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Akilan 

remember each account needs a separate sim (or esim) and unique email address. To activate each account, you need to start that process using the PM app.

added...still having trouble ? Use this link to send message to Customer Support. Watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond to you...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.