cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada wide long distance add-on

sidg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had purchased over 5000 minutes for the above add-on. Still my long distance calls are not going through.

5 REPLIES 5

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@sidg  To get over 5,000 Canada long distance minutes you must have bought the 500 minute add-on over 10 times.  Even adding up all the other minutes add-ons including for other countries only comes to 4,150 minutes.  As others have said, can you clarify what you bought and where you are trying to phone?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@sidg wrote:

I had purchased over 5000 minutes for the above add-on. Still my long distance calls are not going through.

Please tell me that's a typo and you did not actually purchase that many add-ons to get 5000 minutes worth?

I mean, it's fine if that was what you intended, it's just a huge allotment to purchase up-front.

In any case, I presume you're wanting to add long-distance calling from within Canada to another location IN Canada, and that you're probably on the $15 plan with limited outgoing minutes.

Are you dialing the FULL 11-digits number to reach the intended recipient. (i.e. 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx)

Let's start there.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What add-on did you purchase?

Only lowest plan requires additional Canada minutes as it it has only 100. All other plans are unlimited Canada.

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Which addon did you actually buy? And which country are you trying to call?

Even the “300 International Long Distance Minutes $15.00” does not cover all countries, iirc.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sidg did you just purchase this add on ? Did you reboot phone 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1702417991352.jpeg

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.