cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher # Not Accepted

DiBergie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased this morning at a London Drugs location in Regina.  This evening when I try to enter the 12-digit PIN number, I get a message saying this voucher number cannot be accepted.  Please verify and try again.

There is a reference number on the receipt, and a line that says Activation Success.

What should I do now?

9 REPLIES 9

@DiBergie wrote:

Thank you for this suggestion.  I have started conversations with the moderator team and hope they will be able to help me.

@DiBergie  Great. Also instead of vouchers you might want to look into Instant Top-Ups instead. Instant top-ups are the best way to pay in retail with the flexibility to top-up what you want between $10 to $100 and the simplicity of having it added right to your account without needing a PIN. Simply tell the cashier how much you want topped up and provide them with your phone number. Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details.

DiBergie

I entered every number on the form, PIN, UPC code and Reference number, all to no avail.

DiBergie

Thank you for this suggestion.  I have started conversations with the moderator team and hope they will be able to help me.

@DiBergie wrote:

Thank you for this suggestion.  I tried this method, but again received a notice that the PIN number could not be accepted at this time.

I returned to London Drugs, and although the personnel there tried to help me, they ran into the same problem.

@DiBergie  As previously mentioned only the moderator team can resolve this issue for you.

DiBergie

Thank you for this suggestion.  I tried this method, but again received a notice that the PIN number could not be accepted at this time.

I returned to London Drugs, and although the personnel there tried to help me, they ran into the same problem.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Yes try the second number on the receipt if it has 12 digits. I had a similar problem with a voucher purchased at Canadian tire. In that case it was not the voucher number but the redemption number that had to be inputted.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If there is a second 12 digit number on the voucher try using that number

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@DiBergie wrote:

I purchased this morning at a London Drugs location in Regina.  This evening when I try to enter the 12-digit PIN number, I get a message saying this voucher number cannot be accepted.  Please verify and try again.

There is a reference number on the receipt, and a line that says Activation Success.

What should I do now?

@DiBergie Best to notify PM. Include the PIN number or a picture of the receipt and they should be able to fix it for you.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Try calling 611 and entering it over phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.