cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Werekenn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not sure this is the correct forum, but here’s my issue. Messages from voicemail take over a day to show up.

Here’s an example: someone called me at 5:30 PM on December 1. I wasn’t able to get to the phone in time, but I heard them leave a message. This morning, December 3, at 7:30 AM, I receive a message from voicemail, indicating I have new messages. it’s the voicemail message that was left on December 1. 

How do I resolve this issue?

5 REPLIES 5

Werekenn

No.  This has happened many times. 

Werekenn

And more I,portantly, what will happen if I do this?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Werekenn  What is the date time stamp when you play back the message. If the date time is correct the fact that you got the notification days letter could be the result that you were disconnected from the network for that amount of time.

Werekenn

Thanks for the speedy response.
I have a Samsung s7. How do I do a network reset?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Werekenn wrote:

Not sure this is the correct forum, but here’s my issue. Messages from voicemail take over a day to show up.

Here’s an example: someone called me at 5:30 PM on December 1. I wasn’t able to get to the phone in time, but I heard them leave a message. This morning, December 3, at 7:30 AM, I receive a message from voicemail, indicating I have new messages. it’s the voicemail message that was left on December 1. 

How do I resolve this issue?

Try a network reset on your phone.

If this continues to happen contact a PM moderator and have them look into this.

•  Send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
  •  Try using the chatbot Simon by choosing Chat Bubble in lower right hand corner.

Need Help? Let's chat.