cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail on PM

Kovacsa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What is voicemail on Public Mobile like?  How many messages and minutes of voicemail do you get with a standard plan?  Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@Kovacsa wrote:

What is voicemail on Public Mobile like?  How many messages and minutes of voicemail do you get with a standard plan?  Thanks!

It works? LOL. Not sure what to say that Softech hasn't. To be honest I wish it had less than 10 but never really looked. I like it when my voicemail is full and nobody can bother me. Just remember if you're ever looking at your phone bill, you see a 4001 or 4002 number, that's voicemail. Not much else to share.

Christina02
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hope it's more than 3 voicemails like some other plans!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kovacsa 

hope this helps

(Ref: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voicemail-Details/td-p/270179)

1. How many messages can you save.

You can have a maximum of 10 voicemail messages. If you want to keep a message for an extended period of time you will have to re-save it frequently.

Once messages have almost reached their expiry date, you will receive a deletion warning. You will be asked to delete or re-save the message. If you don't re-save the message, the system deletes it on the expiry day.

2. What is the maximum length of time that the messages can be.

You can keep messages for 10 days. You will receive a deletion warning three days before the message's expiry date.

3. How long are voicemails saved in the message box.

10 days 

Need Help? Let's chat.