cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail notification

Scottybdj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have no notification of new voicemail(s) what should I be looking for? Also dumb question however should I be contacting my previous phone company to cancel service with them or did it happen automatically when I transferred my previous phone number to my new PM account?? Thanks so much!

4 REPLIES 4

Scottybdj

Is there any visual notification available. With my last 2 companies I could glance at my screen and see an icon on the phone that would tell me that I had a new voicemail to check out. That way all it took was a glance and I didn't have to call etc. until I had a notification of something new waiting for me?

Scottybdj

Thanks for your replies! my previous companies had a visual notification that I had a new voice mail waiting so I could take one look at my phone to see if I'd received a new Voice mail. There doesn't seem to be any such notification from PM. I had 2 voicemails waiting but I really don't have to go into my voicemail 12 times a day to check just in case something has come in do I

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Welcome aboard @Scottybdj ! If you ported successfully, your old provider should be cancelled after a few hours automatically. Did you check with them? Just I'm case.

As for voicemail it should be showing if you have any as per normal?  Press and hold 1 on your keypad for short cut to your personal voicemail and see what it says. You might have to personalize. 

Also restart the phone and have someone leave you a vm and see what happens.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Scottybdj 

Your old carrier account will be automatically cancelled once you port your old number to PM.

As for the voicemail, it is connected to your number so it will transfer over too. 

Need Help? Let's chat.