cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail access

Gary88sz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new user and cannot access voicemail, When request voicemail it does not ring or ask for password.

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for adding that @Nezgar . I was hoping the OP would come back and say something and then I would have pointed him to the list of numbers.

See the following list of voicemail local access numbers across Canada: (There isn't a 580-4001 number in every area code)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-N...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gary88sz : Dial 1-778-580-4001 to see if you can get into your voicemail box and set it up. That will tell you that the voicemail box is there. Then you need to go into the dialer settings and find the voicemail access number. You might have something like #80 or something much less than like above. Set it to the above number and then press and hold the 1 key to see if it gets there. It should. Then whatever province you're in...set that number to your area code or an area code in your province along with 5804001.

amacewan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ensure your plan has successfully been activated, then you can try resetting your device.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Gary88sz 

For details on setting up voicemail, see link:

Set up Voicemail (publicmobile.ca)

@Gary88sz wrote:

I am a new user and cannot access voicemail, When request voicemail it does not ring or ask for password.

This is usually an issue with the SIM card not being properly programmed with the voicemail retriieval number. If you've recently activated or changed your phone number, restarting your phone can often fix this.

Need Help? Let's chat.