cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viva Madrid case for Essential phone

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi all,

I have a Viva Madrid case for an Essential PH-1. If anyone wants it I'll send it to you for whatever the shipping costs are. Reason I don't want it is that I don't like the buttons. I'd give it to a friend but I don't know anyone locally who has the Essential phone!! Here's a link to the case:

http://vivamadridamerica.com/product/essential-clear-back-case/

Madrid.jpg

GC

19 REPLIES 19

GreatCanadian

No takers !

So who won???

@NDesaiwrote:

@will13amwrote:

@Manawrote:

lol.

I think @will13am wants it more than I do (he is looking in the mirror).

eBay offers free shipping.  

This is a brand name case that I believe costs ~$30 at Telus store. Yes, you can get a duplicate but quality won't be the same. If you or @ShawnC13 needs a case and shipping is under $10, it's a very good deal.

Thanks for thinking of me I was the first to contact OP this morning but I think I would have the same reasons for disliking as he does.  Great case to display the beauty of the phone though.  No case would be best but I am scared of dropping it and didn't want to break it.  I still am in awe when I take it out of the case it is a great piece of hardware.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@will13amwrote:

@Manawrote:

lol.

This is a brand name case that I believe costs ~$30 at Telus store. Yes, you can get a duplicate but quality won't be the same. If you or @ShawnC13 needs a case and shipping is under $10, it's a very good deal.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13amwrote:

@Manawrote:

lol.

but the wait from china is usually longer.  I dont think you wnat to scratch up the phone while waiting 🙂  and remember shop local.

@Manawrote:

lol.

lol.

GreatCanadian

@Mana I need a paper trail. For tax purposes!!! Therefore you may come over, but you will still have to pay the shipping cost. I have to ship it from my pocket to yours. But I'll give you a deal. $599. Final offer.

GC

@GreatCanadian to avoid the $600 shipping cost, I can just come over to your location and pick up the phone with the case!!

GreatCanadian

You got an Essential? PM me your address. I'll send you the phone. If you pay me great, if you don't, that's fine too.

EDIT: Case I meant!!! I'll send you the CASE!!!  🙂

GC

@mimmowrote:

@will13am know anyone be with an essential phone that needs a free case? 

Yeah, I think I might know someone.  Let me go look in the mirror.  Smiley Happy

GreatCanadian

No, it comes with a free case remember!!

GC

mimmo

With the koodo essential promotion, shipping should be approx 450 I think. 🙂

GreatCanadian

@Mana Yes, the phone comes with it for free as well. The shipping charge for the phone is $600 🙂

GC

bbdata
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am I dont think OP is trying to sell the case. Sounds like he's giving it away and just asking to be comped for shipping. 

mimmo

@will13am know anyone be with an essential phone that needs a free case? 

@GreatCanadian nice case!

Does the phone comes free with it??

GreatCanadian

Yeah I thought selling may not be appropriate. But since I don't want to make any money off it, just the shipping cost, I figured I'd let the crowd here know before I throw it in the garbage. Nice case for a couple of bucks shipping cost!! 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@GreatCanadian, I am not sure that it is appropriate to do buy and sells in this forum.  I suggest taking this over to a buy and sell site like red flag deals.

BTW, these kinds of cases are like $1-2 each on eBay.  It might not be worth your time trying to sell something that cheap.  Just a thought.

Need Help? Let's chat.