cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral After the Fact?

Froggy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought a 3 month plan and I forgot to give credit to the person who told me about it.  When I renew, can I put in his number for him to get credit?  Thank you for your help in advance.  🙂

18 REPLIES 18

Froggy

He is someone I work with, and he saved me a good chunk of money!  $1 is nothing! 🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Froggywrote:

Yea too much bother for what it is worth for sure.  I decided to sent him the money for the year!

Wow a nice friend you are.  If you were my friend a beer would have sufficed.:)

Froggy

Yea too much bother for what it is worth for sure.  I decided to sent him the money for the year!

Froggy

Thanks for the suggestion! 🙂

Froggy

Thank you for the suggestion.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Froggy unfortunately it's stated that you must enter your friend's number at time of activation so unfortunately it's too late now.  But doesn't hurt to message a mod and see if they are willing/able to make an exception.  Just be sure to provide information such as your friend's phone number and what day you activated your account.  You never know.

Alternatively, as some have already mentioned, just give your friend $3 for every 3 months you're with PM Smiley Happy   Doing the SIM card changeover is possible but it's far too much a hassle, not worth the effort and time for a few dollars in my opinion.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Email the mods. They should be able to put it on for you as an exception.

@mimmowrote:

@kav2001cwrote:

@Froggy if you just bought plan do not renew

You could port out then port back in & give referal second time

@kav2001c it would be cheaper to give the friend 24$  purcasing 2 new sims will be about 24$

Sheesh, the things that some people will do for a buck a month!  We are ridiculed for what we need to do for a few bucks a month on this forum.

Froggy

Thanks for the clarification.  I was thinking the same thing.

mimmo

@Froggy you would need to buy 2 new sims( anew pm one and one for the temporary Carrer) once you port out the sim is no longer usable. That is why I said it would be cheaper for you to just give your friend 20$

Froggy

Hi...Port out then Port in...do you mean re-register?  With the same Sim?  Are you sure about this?  Thank you.

mimmo

@kav2001cwrote:

@kav2001c it would be cheaper to give the friend 24$  purcasing 2 new sims will be about 24$

mimmo

@Froggy no problem blend. Sorry it wasn't better news.

Froggy

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my question.

Froggy

Thank you for responding to my question.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@Froggy, sorry to say but its too late now.

Referrals need to be added at the time of account activation, it cannot be done afterwards.

mimmo

Sorry unless things have changed recently, it is not possible.

Need Help? Let's chat.