cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account deactivated even though paid

Birkett
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account was recently suspended due to my credit card expiring, and my new one being lost in the mail. This made it difficult yo communicate with my bank, but I have a working card now and have paid off the balance on my Public Mobile account. For some reason though, even though it says the due balance is 0.00 and my voicemail is back, I still can't make or receive calls. How do I reactivate my plan???How long do I have to wait?? This is frustrating, as without my phone I cannot get essential things done. Please help!

5 REPLIES 5

Birkett

ah ok duh. Thank you ✌🏻

@Birkett 

Add $29.   The $11 is an account credit.   The sum is the amount of your plan.

Then tap "reactivate".

Birkett

It's the 40 for 30 day plan. Autopay is active. When I click on Reactivate Current Plan, it says I have $11 available funds and 0 to add. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What is your balance? What is your plan? What is the date showing in that upper blue area? What is the date for the next autopay? Did you make sure autopay is on?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Birkett 

Did you try rebooting your device and toggling airplane mode on/off?

Try making a manual payment of $1 by selecting the "other" payment option, this works for some.

Failing that, try placing your account in lost/stolen mode, then log out, then log back in and remove the lost/stolen mode.   This works for many others.

Need Help? Let's chat.