cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification problems

taryn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan ran out and I am locked out of my account. They need to verify my email but the email attached is old and I don't have access to it anymore. They don't give me an SMS option. How am I supposed to change it over so I can access my account?! Please help. 

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@taryn 

Please note that only the CS_Agent can change the email on your account. 
Because your account is suspended for nonpayment, you can’t get the 2FA code sent by text because your service is suspended too.

Meanwhile, you can purchase a voucher and dial 611 on your phone and enter the voucher number from these locations while trying to get your email changed.

7AAE7BB1-2274-46C5-B644-194D7C6D045C.jpeg

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @taryn please open ticket with PM CS agent and have them to change the email address to the correct one

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@taryn 

To get your email address changed you'll have to get in touch with a Customer Support Agent.

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@taryn wrote:

My plan ran out and I am locked out of my account. They need to verify my email but the email attached is old and I don't have access to it anymore. They don't give me an SMS option. How am I supposed to change it over so I can access my account?! Please help. 

You can pay for your account by getting vouchers at Shell Gas then dial 611 to add them to the account.

Need Help? Let's chat.