cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Varying charges on my auto-payed CC account

SeaBee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a $120/90 day w/AutoPay plan that started December 2016 for my son, but my CC statement shows a Public Mobile charge of $122.04 in March and $128.82 in June. If nothing changed on the account, shouldn't these be the same?

4 REPLIES 4

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SeaBee wrote:

This is exactly it. Not sure why I recieved those two first rewards, but I'm not going to argue it!

Thanks for your help!

@SeaBee

That's the way the autopay reward works.  When you sign up as a new customer on autopay, the first autopay reward is not applied toward the first payment, but is saved for the second payment.  For a 30-day plan, that comes in the form of $2 credited immediately in available funds, which will sit in your account until the next renewal.  You will also get another $2 that shows up under autopay reward.  So, the first payment is full price, but the second payment (first renewal), gets $4 off ($2 available funds + $2 autopay rewards).  Therefore, the discounts on your first three payments on a 30-day plan looks like this:  $0, $4, $2.  Triple those amounts on a 90-day plan ($0, $12, $6).

SeaBee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is exactly it. Not sure why I recieved those two first rewards, but I'm not going to argue it!

Thanks for your help!

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

When you first signed up. There would've been a $6 in the available funds, so its possible that you could have got two auto pay rewards for the 2nd payment. (120-12)+ Tax. Assuming your tax is 13% you get 122.04. Then the next payment is only (120-6) + Tax which is 128.82.

Possible you got two rewards applied at the same timeSmiley Wink

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Contact mod
Contact moderator by private message to help you with the process. In your private message the following info * PM account email address * PM phone number * PM SIM card number * Detailed explanation Here is the link for how to contact https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 Thanks
Need Help? Let's chat.