cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOICE MAIL

ErinAhnn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, my voice mail's automatic message has something KOREAN ACCENT (KONGLISH) and i want to remove this SO BAD. I'm korean but i NEVER EVER set this option. so if i don't answer the phone, caller will get WEIRDEST automatic voice mail between leaving a voice mail PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUE i was about to change my provider to Fido or something else

5 REPLIES 5

Korth_
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ErinAhnn 

It's possible that an app is redirecting to a different voicemail number and service. Or that a malware has somehow hijacked the voicemail.

These are things on the phone, in the software and settings. Not things on the network.

You should confirm the phone's voicemail is actually calling one of Public Mobile's voicemail numbers. And you can login to Self-Serve to check calling activity for recent months - Self-Serve will report the numbers which are actually being called on the network, even if they're different from the numbers being displayed by the phone's (possibly reconfigured, hijacked, or compromised) dialing software.

ErinAhnn

thank you for reco... i contacted them and they reset my voicemail so i called my number using the other phone but still same WEIRD VOICE....................................

That sounds most weird. Try send a message to customer service representative at the link below and explain and see if they can assist. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ErinAhnn

yes sir, I tried everything like personal voice message or busy or etc. but it didn't change.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

If you press and hold 1 from your phone, it will go into voicemail settings. The option should then come up for you to record your own personal voice message.  Have you ever tried to do that?

Need Help? Let's chat.