cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used old email address, cant get into it. Changed cc and now phone is off

Campgirl1969
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ok, so I needed to change the cc on my account, however the email address I can no longer access and cannot remember the password.  Phone is now off and I need to update all the info on my account.  It was on auto pay!.. how can I update and pay  and get back on auto pay.  Is there any customer service people that I can actually talk to?

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Campgirl1969 

Only a CS_Agent can help you access your account, change your email address, change your password and CC info in your account.

Private message them on the envelope icon above or create a ticket on SIMon Chatbot bottom of this page.

Meanwhile, you can purchase a voucher to at these get you running on your phone service.

BBF54602-2167-45CD-81F3-BADED077B22C.jpeg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Campgirl1969   first , you want to get the email changed so you can log back in and change the CC

For that , please open ticket with PM Support, they are the only one who can change the email address used for you:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

If you need the phone service urgently and cannot wait for the password to sort out and enter the new CC, you can buy a voucher, load onto the acocunt to reactivate the service.  But the voucher from SDM or 7-11 or Shell, their voucher can be used immediately.  You can use *611 to load your voucher onto the account

Need Help? Let's chat.