cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage Record for Period of Longer than 90 days

HSmith144
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a way to access my Usage Record for longer periods? I need a record of contact from about October 2021 onward. 

Thank you for any help!

6 REPLIES 6

HSmith144

Yes, customer support provided me this information

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Where'd you get this information @HSmith144  ?

Was this a ticket you submitted with customer support?

HSmith144

To access long term usage records contact privacy@publicmobile.ca with the following information:

*Customer name.
*Account number.
*Contact number.
*A clear description of the records requested.

Please keep in mind that if you're requering information such as SMS/text messaging content or phone calls, Public Mobile does not keep or collect the content of SMS or text messages. 
The Privacy Request Centre can provide the date and time a text message was sent or received for the past 150 days, however, the content of the messages is not a record Public Mobile retains as the messages are only stored on the customer’s device and for phone calls as well they can provide the date and time, numbers of the phone calls made or received, Public Mobile doesn't keep phone calls recordings. 

For Internet browsing history: Public Mobile does not keep, collect or have access to the history of websites a customer views or visits on the internet.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi  @HSmith144 while you can open a ticket and ask, I doubt PM agent would be able to provide that.  Usage report are only 90 days

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You could ask agent for assistance but I doubt they have more access then customers do.

Worth a try though...

Let us know if you get more than 90 days of usage report.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@HSmith144  Can ask support 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.