cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent asking

trueyounglim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a customer using Public mobile. I set up Auto payment when I register my sim card and it was paid last month. I changed my plan on May 30 because I need more time to call. And the charge for June 1st is not paid and the phone is not working. As a result of using it today, there is no problem with my credit card, and I can't use the phone until now. Please let me know how to solve it.

4 REPLIES 4

@trueyounglim 

Have you been able to resume your services? Did you reach out to a moderator? Have they been in contact? We are here to help if you still need some help or guidance. Welcome to public mobile.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@trueyounglim You might want to send a private message to the Moderator Team and they will solve failed payment issue and correctly renew your plan. Please provide them all the details. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@trueyounglim 

Sorry to hear this has happened to you. Following what @gblackma said is a really good idea!

Also, for the future if you add extra funds to your account a few days before the payment by going to make a payment,

top your account up to the value you need for your service less any rewards. This will ensure everything goes through without interruption every month. 

Screenshot_20200426_181209.jpg

Screenshot_20200426_181033.jpg

Welcome to the community and thanks for reaching out.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@trueyounglim autopay fails sometimes. You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.