cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Promo plan inactive

Acoc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have recently upgraded on March 02 from my current $25/1G plan to the promo $34/50G data 5G with unlimited calls in Canada and USD.  I chose the new plan to be active and start the next cycle payment, which is March 8.  I even got confirmation back that said "Your next plan will take effect on your next renewal date and you won't be charge until then......."  Is the "next renewal date" mean the next pay cycle?  I checked back today and am still on the old $25/1G plan.  Am I the only one experience this issue?  What if anything I need to make this new plan in effective immediately.

Thanks,

Acoc

4 REPLIES 4

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

That plan was only available until March 4th, so if you're renewal was on the 8th and you set it up properly, it should have already taken effect.

First thing to check is to ensure it's not just a cache issue. Login with an Incognito/private browser window to double check. Also did you verify how much was charged to your credit card?

If after all that you still confirm that it didn't take, then you need to log a ticket via the chat bot. If you have screenshots of the confirmation, even better.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

If on March 2 you did this to take effect March 8, it should have been changed already. Today it should say $34 for the Canada-US plan. This plan was removed on March 5. Did you take a screenshot? Maybe sign out, refresh, and sign back in to confirm. If still same, I would do as previously mentioned and submit a ticket to have this reviewed right away. 

Yes the next renewal date is the next payment cycle. 

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Acoc - It means that when your current plan needs to get $$$ to renew it will automatically switch to the New Plan.

In worst case scenario that you want it to be an early renewal date, you will lose the rest of your month of your plan and CS_Agent will make it go immediately.

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Acoc , when does the current plan cycle end?  The following day you would go on to the new plan.  If you have not reached the renewal date yet, you will still see the plan change queued up in your account. 

Need Help? Let's chat.