cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4g offer: 15GB of data at 4G speeds

fkad
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Hi, 

Got this offer:  Get 15GB of data at 4G speeds of up to 100mbps for only $26/month. Reply YES to this limited time offer added to your account and will take effect on your next renewal date. Hurry, offer ends February 18, 2024. Reply STOP if you no longer wish to hear about Public Mobile offers.

Will I loose my promo add-ons:  bonus and giveaway data and free minutes, if I upgrade from my present plan?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

HI @timax858 

that is a targeted offer.  Not everyone has it.  But PM has been sending these promotion every month or two, maybe you will get it next time

or if you like, try to ask CS agent.  Some did and agent helped.   please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437    

timax858
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just wondering we have two plans from public mobile( mine and my wife) she got this offer and Im not. How could I get this offer as well?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @fkad you can happily accept the offer as you won't loss any add-ons or bonus giveaways, you will still get the same monthly rewards discount as now.  

the offer is a good one, accept it before it is over 

Need Help? Let's chat.