cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Visa Expiry Information

DonnaH1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been trying to update my visa expiry date for the past 2 weeks & I keep getting this message "sorry, we’re not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later."  How do I get this done so my service is not suspended?  I'm not very impressed with this new website!

5 REPLIES 5

DonnaH1

Thanks I will try that.

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Use the PM App instead of browser. Works for me on app!

DonnaH1

Thank You, I really appreciate your assistance.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DonnaH1   . You may need to wait one full hour and Best to try on the app I just had to do it today myself . First delete the app if it’s already on your phone and re install it allow location services to be on with the app as you go to log in and update the card . Also note if your in a hurry you can buy payment vouchers from shoppers drug mart and load the funds *611 . if your still having issue after that confirm with support . Using the orange chat bubble bottom right of screen . If that doesn’t work you can send them a direct message here 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@DonnaH1 wrote:

I have been trying to update my visa expiry date for the past 2 weeks & I keep getting this message "sorry, we’re not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later."  How do I get this done so my service is not suspended?  I'm not very impressed with this new website!

Bewtween attempts, did you wait at least 24 hours berfore trying again?  After a few attempts, Public Mobile's system will refuse to accept the card.

Need Help? Let's chat.