cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unused Plan

Bstafl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I've been travelling in Asia and had my plan auto-renew, despite me not using it for the last 2 months.

I was wondering if I could have the unused credit applied to my account, or if I could have the 3 months that I paid for start now?

Thank you!

Ben

4 REPLIES 4

@pakmode wrote:

@Dunkman wrote:

@Bstafl

However, it does not hurt to ask "nicely" moderator to see whether they can help with your situation.  No guarantees though......  The wait times for moderators has been 1-2 days so be patient if you need to contact moderator.  

^This.

The Mods are nice people who have been known to be lenient for exceptions. 

The mods are great people but this is two months of a 3 month plan.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dunkman wrote:

@Bstafl

However, it does not hurt to ask "nicely" moderator to see whether they can help with your situation.  No guarantees though......  The wait times for moderators has been 1-2 days so be patient if you need to contact moderator.  

^This.

The Mods are nice people who have been known to be lenient for exceptions. 

@Bstafl

As noted above, since Public Mobile is a prepaid service, usually no refunds for unused plan.  In the future, just disable the autopay future if traveling.  

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Did you leave autopay turned on in your self-serve account while you were away? If so, then your plan renewed properly as it should have. As PM is a prepaid service, there are normally no refunds.

On the other hand, if your plan somehow renewed without autopay being on, then you should contact the moderators to resolve this.  In that case, click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Along with your explanation, include your phone number, e-mail address and 4-digit PIN.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.