cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unused Balance Left

Stevie6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey, can someone help me, I have a balance of about 20 or 22 dollars, and it seems like it didnt get used for my next 30 day period, because I have autopay enabled. Is there a way of returning that money to my card, or do I have to use it up on topups or things like that?

6 REPLIES 6

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@AJMike wrote:

How do I get a refund if I am not going to renew my service?

There are no refunds. Everything is prepaid at Public Mobile.

Do you have a balance in your Available Funds? If yes, you can try asking a moderator, but there are no guarantees. Choose chat bubble in lower right hand corner.

C77ABC03-A784-4700-A2C5-81EC8CA32E45.jpeg

AJMike
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get a refund if I am not going to renew my service?

Stevie6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok, that makes sense, I just checked again and it seems like it worked that way. Thanks a lot!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Stevie6 wrote:

Hey, can someone help me, I have a balance of about 20 or 22 dollars, and it seems like it didnt get used for my next 30 day period, because I have autopay enabled. Is there a way of returning that money to my card, or do I have to use it up on topups or things like that?

@Stevie6  The way plan renewal works at Public Mobile is that the system will automatically use up your account funds first and then charge your cc via Auto-Pay for the remainder so no need for a refund that amount will be used up on your next plan renewal.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

It would take 30 days to return

Unless you plan to leave pm just leave it as your balance.

Check your credit history just in case so that another account is not withdrawing from your credit card.

The chances are it a happen again so I would also advise you to contact moderators to check your account

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Stevie6 just save it for your next renewal date. the system should subtract from your "available funds" first and then auto-pay takes over for the remaining balance

Need Help? Let's chat.