cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhappy customer

Robyn2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up, paid, then in the process of activating I was sent a message saying I didn’t confirm the activation, so I confirmed and then nothing happened.. what’s going on???? This was yesterday.

14 REPLIES 14

@Robyn2  So are you just having issues with the port ? Or is this issues with activation ? Or both ? . First if you have been charged try SIM card in phone see if any services are working if they’re not you need contact support the links at the bottom of the page . If it’s working and port is not complete call the number I send you to help 

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I transferred from shaw too last year and I had to contact them again to resend the transfer text as I didn't reply in time.  Use their live chat support online and they were very helpful @Robyn2

Robyn2

I texted Shaw, and reached out on here, hopefully I get a response! So many people helping!! Haha thank you!! Didn’t expect such help!

Robyn2

Haha ok thank you!! I had no idea so many people would respond, this is so great! Hopefully I get this sorted out! I texted Shaw, but no response yet 

@Robyn2  If you’re trying to port a number from another provider and missed the text the a number to call live support that can re trigger the port request will send you private message . As we not allowed to post it here 

statusquo

I would either phone the old provider and ask them to resend the transfer text or ask support reps and they will make the same request from your old provider and then you can respond with a yes.  A link was posted in the other posts on how to contact the support agents here.

Robyn2

Who should I text? My old provider?

statusquo

You need the old account to still be active and need to keep their sim in your phone to respond.  You can phone them ask them to resend the transfer text again since you missed it the first time @Robyn2 

Sorry I forgot that you can ask support reps here and they will ask the other carrier to resend the text.

@Robyn2 @If you have already been charged try SIM card in phone as @softech  suggested if not working please submit ticket with support to get straightened out 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Robyn2

Thank you that is helpful. I didn’t reply yes. What can I do to start the activation again?

statusquo

The only way to confirm is to reply yes to the text that your previous carrier would have sent and it needs to done within 90 minutes as I remember.  If that didn't happen then ask the other carrier to send the transfer text again and account still needs to be active.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Robyn2 

did you insert the PM sim card into your phone and check if you have service? Can you make outgoing calls or receive incoming? 

did you request porting your number into PM?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Robyn2  Please submit ticket with support 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Perhaps you may wish to click this and reach out to a Customer Service agent.

Explain what you did and give as much detail as you can.

Need Help? Let's chat.