cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unforntunaly, SIM card which ordered on April 25th still not arrive

eyy2000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The Agent told that the SIM card which ordered on April 25th will arrive by May 11. Unfortunately, still not arrive

7 REPLIES 7

@eyy2000 wrote:

Unfortunately, the message from CS Agent yesterday was missed. Should I open another one?

First, please try replying to the private message that CS_Agent sent you.

eyy2000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unfortunately, the message from CS Agent yesterday was missed. Should I open another one?

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@eyy2000 wrote:

The Agent told that the SIM card which ordered on April 25th will arrive by May 11. Unfortunately, still not arrive

@eyy2000 , I don’t know why the Agent told you that due to the fact that they can’t predict when Canada Post will deliver SIM cards & theres no way to track orders for SIM cards placed here! Sorry 😕

It took over 3 weeks for me to receive my SIM card from Public Mobile delivered through Canada Post!

If you receive the messages that we left for you here on your post… Please use @HALIMACS suggestion to purchase a SIM card if you need 1 faster.

Telus, Koodo, or Mobile Klinik store

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/nb/store-locator

Also, as @softech suggestion “you can open ticket with PM support again, they might ask you to buy in person from local Telus or Koodo stores and reimburse you the cost ”, they may credit your account for the cost of the SIM card. Then once you receive the one in the mail you can save it incase you need it at a later date if you lose your SIM card or pass it on to someone you know wanting to sign up.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@eyy2000 

The customer support agent has no idea when Canada Post will be able to complete delivery once it leaves their facilities.

They should know better.

If you need one immediately, try a corporate TELUS,  KOODO or MOBILE KLINIC location near you.

If you live in the southern GTA, try canadiancellsupplies.com

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @eyy2000 

PMshipping of sim card is long, can be 3 wekeks.  But since PM agent said wait will May 11, maybe wait till Monday and if still not getting it, reply the agent ticket and ask them to re-send

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@eyy2000 

Sim card delivery from PM online could be as many as 3 weeks

However, from Apr 25, it has been over 10 business days, you can open ticket with PM support again, they might ask you to buy in person from local Telus or Koodo stores and reimburse you the cost 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Sim card order", then click "Contact Us",  then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.