cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized message when logging in

Tenderinfj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try to log in as usual, it comes with a message saying unauthorized. Any tips to resolve this? How do I speak with a customer service agent about this? Thanks!! 

5 REPLIES 5

@Tenderinfj wrote:

When I try to log in as usual, it comes with a message saying unauthorized. Any tips to resolve this? How do I speak with a customer service agent about this? Thanks!! 

I've seen this error message before, and while clearing cache and cookies (or incognito mode) might help in some cases, I've beem able to log in immediately after by simply trying to log in again without taking any special steps.   I've also recommended the earlier mentions steps to others and it's a good thing to try, but it doesn't always fix the website errors.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I get these strange errors from time to time also.  Retrying has always worked for me.  I suspect that if I was consistently using incognito mode, these problems might not occur.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Tenderinfj 

I had the same problem yesterday when trying to login on my phone.

No problem today when login on my phone. I don’t know if the site was down or a glitch.

Try again on your PC and see if that works.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Tenderinfj Try using incognito/private browsing mode and see if it loads properly. It supposed to ask you for the 2FA authentication through SMS or Email. If you forgot your password, you can reset it here: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/forgot-password

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Tenderinfj 

Clear your browser cache and then open a new window in incognito. Use the Forgot your password link if you need to.

Need Help? Let's chat.