cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upgrade subscription to 5G

Sacha9104
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm currently on a 4G subscription plan, looking to upgrade to the 5G for $45/month. However, none of the 5G subscription plans are available as a change option.

4 REPLIES 4

@Sacha9104  So you’re only seeing 3 plans you’re not seeing any of the 5G plans or CAN /US plans . Maybe try incognito private mode or even use the app to view them . Worst comes to worst you can ask support to add the plan  for you also but it’s certainly still there 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Sacha9104
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Below are the options provided through my Self Serve ‘Change Subscription’ page.

IMG_4424.png

IMG_4425.png

IMG_4426.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sacha9104  It’s still there . Go to your account on website or even the new PM app and go to subscription add on page and change plan for next renewal . Here’s a pic for illustration on how to change plan 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1693021878312.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

Handy1_1-1693021903789.png

@Sacha9104 wrote:

I'm currently on a 4G subscription plan, looking to upgrade to the 5G for $45/month. However, none of the 5G subscription plans are available as a change option.

In the app, there is a otion to show all plans.  As of this moment, the Self Serve system is down for maintenance.

Need Help? Let's chat.