Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to transfer

chorii74
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Moderator_Team

Hi all,

I introduced PM to my friend and he tried to transfer his number from Fido yesterday.

After taking long time, some unclassfied error happened. It was not successful so he was not able to get a PM account. 

However, today his mobile network to Fido was disconnected. And he tried to transferring again, but it said "We were unable to transfer the phone number ...". A Fido agent said his number was already disconnected from Fido and there is no way for them to recover it.

So, now I'm writing to ask what he should do. I worry I would lose his number. I have read articles in the community and found I need to ask to the moderator team. Can somebody help me?

6 REPLIES 6

chorii74

Thank you for prompt answer.

The problem was resolved! Simply he put this PM SIM card into his phone and it was activated successfully. I don't know why it said en error yesterday.

But still there is a problem in login with his email account. I will ask this issue to the moderator team. Thanks!

It can take 48-72 hours for a moderator to respond depending on workload.

chorii74

@Triguy 

Do you know how long it will take until they contact me?

It's very urgent. I worry he might lose his phone number .

chorii74

Thanks for your help.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

A moderator would need to resolve it.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.