cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is selfserve.publicmobile.ca down?

lucas
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been trying all morning to login to the selfserve site with no success. It's usually slow, but it's completely unresponsive right now. I can load the login page, but once I enter my credentials it is stuck (I've tried multiple browsers). I need to purchase a travel add-on before my flight in a few hours. Help!

11 REPLIES 11

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@MarkCorrigan wrote:

Agreed. A well functioning website and an iPhone/Android app would go a long way with customers, and probably encourage new business.

As I mention on other posts, most providers are doing away with apps. I just created a shortcut on my homescreen to the self serve page. It won't load faster but it does get me to the self serve site without typing the website in a browser. Just remeber to create the shortcut without the info filled in or it will load the page with autofill.

derrickaspan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was having trouble with it myself, but I did manage to get through and do what I wanted, so maybe it is just an overload on the system. Sometimes I will get the same thing with my school's website from an influx of people.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Seems fine, could be faster but it works.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@lucas 

PM system is very slow since yesterday.   I can login to my account 30 minutes ago.

We save money due to cost cutting measures to service but also could be more people using the service and not enough resources to handle the demand at times.

MarkCorrigan

Agreed. A well functioning website and an iPhone/Android app would go a long way with customers, and probably encourage new business.

lucas

You'd think they would invest a bit more on the hardware running the service that people use to GIVE them money.

@MarkCorrigan @lucas I guess it's just another day of subpar service with Public Mobile (oh the things we put up with for cheaper rates lol)

Kerbae

Same here, linked to mods on this thread

Hopefully we hear back soon. I'm visiting the US and need to add US roaming data for public transit and to get a hold my partner.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@lucas wrote:

I've been trying all morning to login to the selfserve site with no success. It's usually slow, but it's completely unresponsive right now. I can load the login page, but once I enter my credentials it is stuck (I've tried multiple browsers). I need to purchase a travel add-on before my flight in a few hours. Help!

Seems to be glitchy for the last 48 hours or so. Keep trying...it will eventually let you in.

You can try buying the US Roaming Add-on by calling 611 using the cc you have on file.

MarkCorrigan

Both 'isitdownrightnow.com' and 'downforeveryoneorjustme.com' report that the website is up, but I am also having trouble accessing the site. It might just be a peak usage time for the website. 

Just keep refreshing every ten minutes or so and I'm sure you'll eventually get into your account.

Hope that helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.