cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to transfer phone number

Tahlia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I’ve tried transferring my phone number like the help articles have said, but it’s just not working. I’m not able to get phone calls, and most of the text messages because of this. 
2 REPLIES 2

ehung
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi Tahlia, when u need to pull your number from other provider, don't removed you old SIM card first. while you making a transfer requesting, your current provider will send u a text msg to confirm you wanna to transfer your number to another provider. you need you reply a YES to making a full transfer out. they will send you a reply to confirm. after this step. PM will able to pull your number over...   hopefully this able to solve you issue. this is base on my own experience. 

then you 

@Tahlia wrote:
  • I’ve tried transferring my phone number like the help articles have said, but it’s just not working. I’m not able to get phone calls, and most of the text messages because of this. 

Have you received a text message from your old carrier asking to to approve the phone number transfer? Your old carrier's SIM card needs to still be in your phone for that to be received.

Need Help? Let's chat.