cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to text or call

PatsyL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

I'm unable to text or call. My status says active, my plan doesn't expire until June. I've tried removing SIM, resetting my APN. Becoming very irritated. 

10 REPLIES 10

PatsyL

I have the $30 plan, province wide calling, unlimited texts.

I however can't use any of it right now. It's been over 36 hours since I've had service and hoping to get it resolved soon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PatsyL Which plan are you one?

@Muhayminhaider Which plan are you on?

@Muhayminhaider wrote:

Hi @CS_Agent 

sent direct messages to Mod Team but no response. 

I have an active package and a balance in my account, but I cannot make, receive calls or send any text messages. 

When someone calls me, they listen to a beep beep twice and call gets disconnected, and when i try to call someone, i listen to a recording that I don’t have any active plan. 

Please look into it. 

PS. I have power cycled by phone a few times, but no luck! 

Thanks, 

Muhaymin

@Muhayminhaider , @PatsyL Need to be patient and wait for the moderator (Public Mobile employees) to respond.

@PatsyL wrote:

This is NOT resolved! I'm still unable to text or call.

@PatsyL  The only ones that can fix it are the moderators. You just need to wait for the to respond to your private message 

Muhayminhaider
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @CS_Agent 

sent direct messages to Mod Team but no response. 

I have an active package and a balance in my account, but I cannot make, receive calls or send any text messages. 

When someone calls me, they listen to a beep beep twice and call gets disconnected, and when i try to call someone, i listen to a recording that I don’t have any active plan. 

Please look into it. 

PS. I have power cycled by phone a few times, but no luck! 

Thanks, 

Muhaymin

PatsyL

This is NOT resolved! I'm still unable to text or call.

@PatsyL wrote:

This didn't work

@PatsyL  To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

PatsyL

This didn't work

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@PatsyL wrote:

Hello

I'm unable to text or call. My status says active, my plan doesn't expire until June. I've tried removing SIM, resetting my APN. Becoming very irritated. 

Try this....log into My Account / Plan and Add-ons / Lost-Stolen tab. Suspend service then log out for 5 minutes. Log back in and Resume service...then log out and cycle phone off / on.

Good luck.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@PatsyL wrote:

Hello

@PatsyL  The Lost/Stolen trick acts  as an soft account setup.

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

Need Help? Let's chat.