cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System won't allow any credit cards to be added to system, unable to make payment

lisa_s
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot add a credit card or make any payments on my account, this is the card i have been using. Even tried another card. Same thing.

Annotation 2019-05-12 105723.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@lisa_s wrote:

I cannot add a credit card or make any payments on my account, this is the card i have been using. Even tried another card. Same thing.

Annotation 2019-05-12 105723.jpg

@lisa_s   What happens if you try to make a payment using *611 from your phone? Also, try the replace card function:

Click the My Account buttom top right of this page.

1) Login to Selfserve, click Payment tab.
2) Below "One Time Payment" and "Manage Auto Pay" options there is a very small link
"Manage my card - Update or remove my Credit or Visa debit card"
3) two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"

Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Hope this helps!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lisa_s wrote:

Make sure the name and address you type in is exactly the same as on your credit card bill.

Don't use the unit # field. Make the postal code 6 characters...no space or drop last digit.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@lisa_s Try using the Chrome browser in incognito mode. If that still doesn't work you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you need to contact the moderators you can purchase a voucher on www.recharge.com and use that to add funds to your account for now.
Need Help? Let's chat.