cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sign in

Elaa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I see a similar post but I need help to resolve my problem. 

Cannot sign in...so I created a new password. Then it loops back to original sign in page. So I repeated the process and then got blocked for an hour. 

Tried that many times. 

Attempted to use chatbot to contact agent. Back to sign in page and same difficulty with signing in. Attempted to send a private message. Back to sign in page. So here I am with a different email to sign on as a new community member (even though I've been with PM since 2018) in order to ask for help. 

Sim card works. Has service. Paying up monthly bills. Please help. 

5 REPLIES 5

Elaa

Nothing I tried worked. It was all them. 

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Elaa, was the fix done on the agent's side or did you need to do something on your phone with their assistance?

Elaa

Problem now resolved. Took 3 agents and several days. They had escalated to Senior IT team to sort it out. My suggestion, if you are encountering similar problem, is to send a private message to an agent. Not sure how I managed to find that link.... wasn't that straight forward process. All agents were kind but need to be patient. 

Elaa

Thanks. I wasn't able to log in on computer using Edge or Chrome so I downloaded the app thinking that would help. Now I've just cleared the cache as you've suggested. Still logged out. 😞

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Elaa, there's a few things you can try. If you have been trying to sign in from the PM app then if you have an Android go into your phone's settings, find the PM App in the Apps section and then select clear data/cache. If you have an iPhone you'll need to uninstall the PM app, restart your phone, download the PM app again and log in.

If you have been trying to sign in through PM's website, try using a different browser or trying incognito, or try clearing your web browser's cache. It's been said that the site experiences caching issues. 

Need Help? Let's chat.