cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sign-in since outage started.

Heikki
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am unable to sign in to my account ever since outage started 2 days ago. Tried Incognito, cleared cache and cookies, tried different browsers, nothing seems to work. Every time I try to sign in I get the message "Page Expired". Only upside is my phone still works. Not impressed.

10 REPLIES 10

Heikki

Update: PM wouldn't even let me open a ticket. Long story, just gave up. Decided to just wait a few days to see if things correct. I can now sign in BUT if I sign in using regular browser tab I get Account Status: Active but details are my old plan (I upgraded plan at renewal which was during outage). If I sign in using Private tab or Incognito then I get Account Status: Active and the details are my new, upgraded plan. Been like this for a few days so not sure if it will correct down the road; maybe on next renewal. Weird stuff.

Heikki

Thanks, but been there done that; no go. Tried 4 different browsers on different units (cell phone, laptop and desktop) not happening. Have to wait and see.

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Heikki  I see Page Expired sometimes.  Usually close and relaunch browser work for me.  But keep 3 different browsers around and try them 1 by 1

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Try a different browser. 

I have noticed this today. 

o I can log into My Account 

o I cannot log into My Account  as part of the verification process when submitting  a ticket. 

PM website is definitely broken. 

Heikki

Support ticket seems to be only way to go. Thanks.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Keep us updated what went wrong with your account.

Heikki

Thanks for quick response. Unfortunately, refresh and going to link without using bookmark get same result. Have to try to open ticket, and hope for better luck than I had previously using Chatbot. Thanks again.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I use Firefox on my Windows 10 laptop.

I  go to community forum first, exit and login to my account the first time may get a blank login page.  I reenter my username and password again.  it usually work.

If you failed to login many time, PM server may lock your account for an hour.  Try again after 1 hour.  If fails again, creat a support ticket to get CA Agent help.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Heikki if you press back , then refresh,  it is same?

if you have the site  bookmarked,  don't use that.  Use the link https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca 

in case it still does not work,  open ticket with CS agent

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Try to refresh the browser screen. 

Need Help? Let's chat.