cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend referral code

MaryDesjardins
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I was activating a new SIM card in a new phone. I would like to get the friend referral code from my friend. But he gave me a wrong code. Would it be possible to change this code?

What happened is that he was on the bus and having difficulties to get to the my reward page of his account. So he googled the web and found a referral code on a twitter page. That is the code he gave me. Later he finally got into the my reward page of his account and realized this mistake.

Please advise. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@MaryDesjardins 

if you already used the twitter referral code when activating then no, you cannot change it to his referral code

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@MaryDesjardins 

You will need to contact a CS_Agent to have the referral code corrected. You can contact them by typing in create a ticket on SIMon Chatbot bottom of the page or private message on the envelope icon above.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@MaryDesjardins wrote:

Hello,

I was activating a new SIM card in a new phone. I would like to get the friend referral code from my friend. But he gave me a wrong code. Would it be possible to change this code?

What happened is that he was on the bus and having difficulties to get to the my reward page of his account. So he googled the web and found a referral code on a twitter page. That is the code he gave me. Later he finally got into the my reward page of his account and realized this mistake.

Please advise. Thanks.

@MaryDesjardins You will need to contact customer service for help.

You can contact a Customer Service Rep one of 2 ways.

1. At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on the envelope icon top right for replies.

Need Help? Let's chat.