cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send or receive mms

chevy696969
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a OnePlus 11 and for over a month now I am not able to send or receive pictures or files by text. I have gone through all of the troubleshooting on here and cannot get it working. I have tried anything I can think of and still am stuck.  If it matters, this all started when I went to the US and was using wifi over there, I did not connect to any call service while there, but when I got back home mms stopped working. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am so frustrated I am ready to switch providers to get this resolved, which I honestly do not want to do. I have reset apn's tried creating new following guides I found in the community, resetting apn to default with zero success. TIA

3 REPLIES 3

chevy696969
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This worked!!! could have sworn I entered these settings before, but it is working now, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@chevy696969 

did you just update the OS?  There has been some issue with OnePlus after the Android upgrade

With OnePlus, there might be a bit more work than simply updating.  Many confirmed that you need to delete the current APN profile first.  Then Add new profile and add according to this, please note case-sensitive and do not add extra spaces.  Remember to save the new APN and then reboot the phone before you try

APN: sp.mb.com
         (or try all upper case SP.MB.COM)
Proxy:
Port:
Username: <blank>
Password: <blank>
Server:
MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc
MMS Proxy: mmscproxy.mobility.ca
MMS Port: 8799
MCC: 302
MNC: 220
Authentication Type: Not Set
APN Type: default,supl,mms
         or    default,mms,agps,supl,fota,hipri
           (might need to include DUN for hotspot, please note case sensitive)
APN protocol: IPv4
APN roaming protocol: IPv4
APN enable/disable: APN enabled
                or  Turn APN on/off APN turned on
Bearer: Unspecified
MVNO (Mobile virtual network operator) type: GID
MVNO (Mobile virtual network operator)value: 4D

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@chevy696969 

try removing the sim form your phone...then re-install and turn on cell...see if that helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.