Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive incoming phone call

CindyMacRae
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

14 REPLIES 14

@CindyMacRae wrote:

I did everything you suggested but that did not work. Still unable to receive calls

did you call the porting team?  I sent  you a message. for the number.  Check the Community inbox, envelop icon on the top right.   

Not sure if you have called yet.  If so, what did they say in terms of porting status?

CindyMacRae

I did everything you suggested but that did not work. Still unable to receive calls

@CindyMacRae wrote:

I am not sure what you mean by port. 

Port / Porting  -- transfer your phone number 

Look like you did request to transfer your old number to PM and I think it wasn't completed successfully

Check the Community inbox, I sent you a number to contact PM to confirm the phone number transfer status

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CindyMacRae 

mabye you stuck with Transferring your old Phone Number,is not complete,

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

CindyMacRae

I am not sure what you mean by port. I answered yes when my previous service askes and autoerized it with a YES

@CindyMacRae 

Can you confirm that your account is closed with your old provider? 

Can you try your sim in another unlocked phone?

@CindyMacRae wrote:

I did rely yes to last provider

@CindyMacRae   did you reply YES within 90 mins? 

put your old SIM back to a phone and see if you can make calls or receive calls  on your old provider.  If you can , then porting  is not completed

Also, I will message you a phone number you can call to get the porting status.  Please check your Community inbox, envelop icon on top right

@CindyMacRae wrote:

I am new to Public, since Monday,

Did you port a number over?

CindyMacRae

I did rely yes to last provider

CindyMacRae

I am new to Public, since Monday,

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@CindyMacRae 

Are you a new customer? Did you port a number over? If yes, it will take a couple of hours to complete the port? Can you receive a txt?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@CindyMacRae outgoing calls working no issue?

data working?

just incoming call and text?

Did you just port your number over to PM?  If so, if you reply YES to your previous provider to approve the number porting?

If you are not new to PM or didn't request porting ,maybe you can provide us more information?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CindyMacRae 

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on, 

and try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Need Help? Let's chat.