cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to process transaction

Daevest
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to top up my account with my credit card and it won't process the card. I have attempted using incognito and have verified multiple times that info is valid. Credit card company says that money is available and everything should be okay to use the card. So why is the system not accepting my credit card information?

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Daevest  in the past I have experienced a similar issue. My workaround was to make a custom one time payment instead of the amount owing. When the system is overloaded that error will pop up. Hope PM fixes this issue soon.

Hope this helps.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Daevest wrote:

I am trying to top up my account with my credit card and it won't process the card. I have attempted using incognito and have verified multiple times that info is valid. Credit card company says that money is available and everything should be okay to use the card. So why is the system not accepting my credit card information?

@Daevest if you tried above suggestions try contacting a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue

, you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Daevest Did you leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Daevest wrote:

If you try and fail too often, the payment tool will lock out your attempts. Give it an hour.

Clear your cache files and try a different web browser.

Try calling 611 to make payment using your on-file cc.

Need Help? Let's chat.