cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login/unable to get service

dsmckinnon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I signed up 3 days ago, following all instructions. My credit card has been charged.

-I cannot get PM service working on my iphone 6 (data or telephone) after inserting SIM- I have restarted phone several times. I updated APN. Under cellular data, PM is listed.

-I cannot login in (says wrong e-mail or password) - hence cannot send private message

-I have tried logging in from 4 different devices (computers, ipad, phone)

-I cannot reset my password (says e-mail is invalid)

-I cannot set up self-serve account (6 digit verification code does not arrive after completing step 1)

Please advise.

7 REPLIES 7

@dsmckinnon wrote:

Pakmode - thank you, but I cannot send private message to moderator team, as I cannot login to be able to send the message.

@dsmckinnon, if you can login to this community forum, then you can send private messages to the moderator team.  Private messenging is part of the community forum.  It's not an element of the self serve.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@dsmckinnon, yes it is unfortunate that you have to wait, but so does everyone else waiting for assistance.

Send an email to the parent company, TELUS, and suggest they invest in more moderator support when these promos happen, and when system maintenance updates cause brand new glitches to happen.

If your phone service is this important to you, perhaps you should invest in a backup service, or go elsewhere.

Here's a tip though - no service is 100%, and in the 2+ years I've been here, services have been well over 99% in my experience.  I cope with the issues, as I have other ways to be contacted or to connect with others.

dsmckinnon

Letkemanpete - thank you for the suggestions about IMEI and locked phone. Checked both of those points before setting up phone - all was ready to go.  

dsmckinnon

Pakmode - thank you, but I cannot send private message to moderator team, as I cannot login to be able to send the message.

letkemanpete
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If your device was registered/purchased with another provider then you may need to have that provider unlock it. Under Canadian law they cannot charge you to unlock your phone so that you can switch providers.

Public Mobile and Koodo are both Telus companies so you should not need to unlock the device to use any of those services. However if you were using a previous provider and you phone is locked then that may be your issue.

I know that there are a few web sites out there where to can type in you IMEI to see if your phone is locked/lost/stolen maybe you should verify that you IMEI is valid and not locked.

sophitechnicusñ
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Nobody respond after a private message to @Moderator_Team

I'm waiting from 2 days ..... with out the phone for unlock the online account or to activate a option for a month with the money from the account.......

It's unacceptable ... ... to have no choice but to wait for someone to answer after 3 days

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will have to send a private message to the @CS_Agent with all of your account information and details and hopefully they can get this sorted out for you.

Have you tried another phone?

@dsmckinnon wrote:

Hello, 

I signed up 3 days ago, following all instructions. My credit card has been charged.

-I cannot get PM service working on my iphone 6 (data or telephone) after inserting SIM- I have restarted phone several times. I updated APN. Under cellular data, PM is listed.

-I cannot login in (says wrong e-mail or password) - hence cannot send private message

-I have tried logging in from 4 different devices (computers, ipad, phone)

-I cannot reset my password (says e-mail is invalid)

-I cannot set up self-serve account (6 digit verification code does not arrive after completing step 1)

Please advise.

Need Help? Let's chat.