cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create PM account

Danimals
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My sim card is locked with a phone I no longer have access to and I am unable to create my PM account because now I don't have access to my phone number for the verification code. Anything else I can do?

4 REPLIES 4

@Danimals wrote:

No I had no self-serve account set up after getting on with PM

Did you activate at a retail location?  This is the only way I could think of to have a PM account without a self-serve account.  Either way it sounds like you are going to need the assistance of the moderators.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.  In your message please include:

- PM Phone Number

- 4 digit PIN (or at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

- account number

- date of birth

- complete address listed on account with postal code

- email address on account

- most commonly called numbers

- alternate number listed on the account

- last payment date and amount

- last 4 digits of the credit card

-Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Danimals
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No I had no self-serve account set up after getting on with PM

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Danimals wrote:

My sim card is locked with a phone I no longer have access to and I am unable to create my PM account because now I don't have access to my phone number for the verification code. Anything else I can do?

Sounds like some awkward circumstances going on. You didn't have a self-serve account set up? If the password reset works can you get to the email address on the account?

If you can get into it then might I suggest getting into that other account and removing any of your own credit card information so that no charges happen on it.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Danimals, SIM cards can be moved from phone to phone.  They are not locked to the first phone that it's used in.  

Need Help? Let's chat.