cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just starting out, not having a good experience!

loves_tweet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I just "rant"????

So I installed my sim 5 days ago.  I went online and did all the stuff, chose my plan, put in my CC information, then it said that the charges were declined.  I tried to do it again, still, same thing happened.

I checked my credit card online and even called credit card and they said, yes the payment was accepted!

I email Public Mobile and 24 hrs later they said that they will set me up with a 10 day plan until this is all worked out.  So!  For $31, I believe I have to pay for this, but I'm getting calling, texting and 150MB (ummm really?!?!?!?).!!!!!!!

So, I used up 75% of my data in 4 days and I went online (again) to get another addon.  Same problem!!!!!! So, now here I wait, for PM to email me back.  I'm stuck with NO data when I am out & about.

Seriously am I the only one with the problems?!?!?!?

I just decided to switch to PM b/c I read the reviews how great their service is, and this is what I get?

Nothing for my troubles.

I'm about to go elsewhere if I cannot get this resolved - TODAY!!!!!

12 REPLIES 12

loves_tweet
partly, some minor things I'm still waiting on

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

🙂 @loves_tweet

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

loves_tweet

Thank you all!!!  We are finally getting things resolved.  I have someone currently helping me.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @loves_tweet,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience - rest assured that I'm here to turn it around for you 🙂

Please send me your details via private message, I would be more than happy to help.

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@loves_tweet
Does your issues been looked after yet
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

loves_tweet
No

loves_tweet
I signed up for the 90 day plan that includes calling/texting & 6 gb data

@paulie wrote:

One of the reason why I recommend setting up an account first, and ensure everything works before porting.   Not sure in this case if porting was done. If it was new sign up with new PM number, then yes, a bit of an inconvenience for sure.

Why bother, none of the rant makes sense.  If people want to be helped, they need to clearly state their problem.  If they just want to vent, let them do it in peace. 

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

One of the reason why I recommend setting up an account first, and ensure everything works before porting.   Not sure in this case if porting was done. If it was new sign up with new PM number, then yes, a bit of an inconvenience for sure.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @loves_tweet,

Truly sorry to hear about the negative experience. Has your issue been resolved?

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

what plan did you sign up for originially?

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Contact mod they will look after you
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* PM SIM card number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.