cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change plan, contacted Moderator team for 4 days but seems no response.

pinokio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I would like to change plan from $40 to $10 since I dont need data at all. I cannot do that in Self Serve, although I have enough fund in my balance. The screen of changing plan is frozen when I clicked Submit (I dont need to add more money from Change plan screen, because I've had enough in my balance).

I tried contacting Mod_Team from last Friday, they asked me to provide security questions. I did at Saturday morning. After that, no response at all until now (4 days!). My account has been suspended because I cannot activate this plan (again, I have enough money in my balance).

There is a lot of transactions pending to be verified by my phone number, and ALL I got so far from Mod Team is an endless silence.

Is there any way to get attention from moderator team or call for help for my case. Public Mobile customer service is really really bad.

Thanks,

Hai

7 REPLIES 7

Pittappillil1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Moderator team may takes up to 5 days (in my experience). I hope you problem has been resolved.

pinokio

I got contact from PM team. Thank you all!

@pinokio wrote:

I contacted them before the account was expired, not after, in the hope that they can help me on changing the plan and keep my account active. They didn't.

I tried messaging them twice today, twice yesterday and twice Saturday. I even contacted another Moderator, Alan_K, to ask for the pointer. No response at all.

Alan_K is not a moderator.  Moderator_team is the correct place to send the private message. 

pinokio
@NDesaiThank you, hope so!

@pinokio Be patient, you will hear from them tomorrow, hopefully. 

pinokio

I contacted them before the account was expired, not after, in the hope that they can help me on changing the plan and keep my account active. They didn't.

I tried messaging them twice today, twice yesterday and twice Saturday. I even contacted another Moderator, Alan_K, to ask for the pointer. No response at all.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@pinokio Only moderators can change your plan as your account status is currently expired/suspended. THey should get back to you within 48 hours, but they did not. So i suggest you to contact them again. 

Need Help? Let's chat.