cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to call

Doodah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently changed my option to $20 unlimited talk and can not make any calls and or even recieve calls either, so this plan is completely useless to me and no one to contact to correct the feature or assist in gaining access to use my plan which is paid for already?  Any ideas or how do I rectify the plan to even make local calls would be a blessing

6 REPLIES 6

Writer56
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ah good point. I will check that. Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Writer56 wrote:

Are you using the contact list to try and call or are you dialing directly from keypad? I just got my mother all set to go on the same $20 per month unlimited province wide talk plan. She can dial directly but when she tries to use the contacts list it says talk is not included in her plan.

@Writer56 

Are her contacts just the 10 digits or do they include the 1?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Doodah wrote:

I recently changed my option to $20 unlimited talk and can not make any calls and or even recieve calls either, so this plan is completely useless to me and no one to contact to correct the feature or assist in gaining access to use my plan which is paid for already?  Any ideas or how do I rectify the plan to even make local calls would be a blessing

Is there a possibility that you future-dated the plan change? And are you (or were you) possibly on the $10 plan?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Doodah wrote:

Some thing to try are:

1. Restart your phone
  2. Lost/Stolen reset trick*

*Lost/Stolen reset trick

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using the Plan and Add-Ons tab then select the Lost/Stolen Phone option
3. Wait 5 minutes
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone 

Writer56
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are you using the contact list to try and call or are you dialing directly from keypad? I just got my mother all set to go on the same $20 per month unlimited province wide talk plan. She can dial directly but when she tries to use the contacts list it says talk is not included in her plan.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Doodah wrote:

Changed plan? As in you had another plan that was working at public mobile before. Or did you change companies and port your number in?

When did you sign up?

There are lost of people to contact, an entire community of people ready to help you. If we can't help you there is official support too

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Use this link to send a message to the moderator team.

But I suggest letting us try to help you first, we are faster than the moderator team they  usually take up to 48 hours to respond and 99.9% of the time we can resolve your issue / explain what is happening before they even see your message.

Need Help? Let's chat.